Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mom for a day



So on Friday I tended our nephew Miles. I had him from Friday around 4:00 until Saturday afternoon. My sister-in-law Trish keeps telling me thank you but really I should thank her...I had so much fun pretending to be "mom" for the day. Miles is such a sweetheart and he really got attached to me (I'm sure because I was giving him all the attention he could ever want and pretty much anything else he wanted too.) My mom came over and Miles was pretty much attached to my leg, he was squeezing it like his life depended on it. She took this picture cause it was so funny. If I went out of the room he would yell "Hey" and come look for me. He was also totally amazed by my cell phone and would not put it down. I had to take it from him once to answer a call from Shane and he got this sad little puppy dog look on his face like I had just broken his heart...too funny! When Shane got home it took Miles a minute to warm up to him but he soon did cause Shane is lots of fun and in no time he had Miles laughing and playing. Aren't these pictures cute...that was a fun weekend

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

hey it is time to whip up a new post!! better be taking pics while you're boating today!

Kerstin said...

i am pretty sure that in AUGUST i told you to do another post, so now that it is nearly October, and i don't get to see you anymore, you are REQUIRED to keep me in the loop! I Miss You!

Kerstin said...

well now it's january and strangely enough, i still have the urge to "check in" on they dying, neglected warburton blog...come back to me!