Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

To get things rolling...

Okay, so this whole blogging thing is really totally out of my element...I really don't do things like this but with pressure from my friend Kerstin at work and the fact that I do think it is a fun way to keep people in touch I guess you could say I am now a "blogger". To start things off here are some pictures of some fun moments over the last two years since Shane and I have been married (they are in no particular order). I kind of feel like I do every time I start writing in a journal again...where do I start so much has happened.

Honeymooning in Mexico...


Shane's first Century!!

Moab Half Marathon 2006 with the fam


Me and Shane at Kenny Chesney Concert-Summer of 2006

Cheescake Factory-Trip to Vegas with Blake and Mckelle

Montanna Trip-The water is always glass!!!!



My first Parade Home-Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes 2005

Christmas 2005


Hitting the slopes in Sunvalley Thanksgiving 2006

Sisters! Me and Mandi...Lookin' hot

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Finally!!!

I'm so excited you joined the fad. Still waiting to see pics of your house! Love ya Malia!