Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pineview

Okay, I am so behind on posting these pics but it was so much fun I had to share a few of them. In July my brother and his wife came into town from New York where he is going to Dental School. We were sooooo excited to have them here and spend some time with them! Jake and Whitney and my mom and dad came up to my house for a BBQ on Sunday and then on Tuesday we all headed up to stay in a condo at Pineview for the rest of the week. We had such a fun time! We boated a ton, played games, took naps, went swimming at the pool and just relaxed and hung out together. It was great to have the whole family together. Makena had a ton of fun with her aunts and uncles. Here are some pics from that fun week.
















2 comments:

Cole said...

This was a good time. You guys should blog more.

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL......