Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Monday, January 12, 2009

LoOkIn' GoOd!

Shane surprised me with a new camera for Christmas! I was so excited because our old camera was getting pretty bad. So I have been having lots of fun figuring it out and taking lots and lots of pictures of my own little model, Makena...good thing she is a good sport about it. So here are some of the pictures I have taken of her showing off her new Christmas clothes and lookin' good! I can't believe she is already almost 5 months old. She has changed a lot since she was born...you'll probably notice that her hair has gotten a lot lighter (and she has lost some). The roots are coming in blond...so to my surprise it looks like she may end up a blue eyed blondie. Never would have guessed that!








2 comments:

Luci, Paul and Jack & Annie said...

Oh, she is so adorable, Malia! That's awesome Shane got you a new camera. You definitely need one you love so you don't get frustrated as you take a million pictures every day of your little one!

blake and mckelle said...

THose are so cute, I love the boots! I can't believe how much she looks like Shane in some of those pictures!