Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with my family. We went to my parents house and had a delicious meal prepared by my mom and dad. After dinner we had a lot of fun playing cards. It was a great day and I am so thankful for my family and for my sweet husband Shane and my cute Makena. We have been very blessed and have so many things to be thankful for!

Getting ready to eat...my sisters boyfriend, Cole, joined us this year. It looks like he is around to stay and we are so excited about that. He is a great guy and I think him and Mandi make a great couple. :)



Me and Shane-I am a lucky girl to have such a great husband!

We had to get a picture of Makena on her first Thanksgiving. She was a sweet girl all day and loves all the attention she gets.

The chefs at work. They did a great job, it was so delicious.

2 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Oh my gosh, Malia-Makenna is getting so big. Her hair is adorable. We need to get together soon. Keep in touch!!!

Kerstin said...

thanks for the nice things you said...we are doing better every day :) you guys look great--hope to get together soon!