Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween

I know I am a bit behind on getting these posted but we did have a very fun Halloween with Makena! She was a little bunny rabbit and looked adorable! I think she was a little afraid of the costume though, the head part was a little big and kept falling in her eyes. The Sunday before Halloween we went to a party with Shane's family, all the kids dressed up and we carved pumpkins. The kids looked so cute and it was fun for me and Shane to have a kid to dress up and join in the fun with. On Halloween we went to my parents house and had homemade chilli and just hung out. Makena is the only gandchild on my side so she got lots of attention in her cute costume, everyone was taking pictures and passing her around...we were all pretty excited but she just looked at us like she wondered what in the world was going on. Makena's first holiday was a lot of fun!










1 comment:

Andy and Katy said...

She is so cute. I cannot believe how different she looks. Her costume is so cute!!!!