Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom and Makena

I just love being a mom! Makena is my greatest joy, she truly brings such happiness to me. I have so much fun with her each day as I see her grow and progress. The smallest, most simple things now seem so important and make me so happy and proud to be her moma! I love her so much and look forward to so many incredible moments with her. She is already getting so big and changing so quickly, I am just trying to really enjoy and take in each moment. Motherhood is an incredibel journey and I am so thankful to be Makena's mom. Here are some pictures of me and Makena, my sweet baby girl!


6 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Malia, she is getting so big. They grow up way too fast. I love the pictures and her blessing dress is adorable. Girls are so much fun and dressing them up is the best part. She is beautiful and looks so much different since we saw her. Keep in touch and lets get together if you guys are up for it.

Katy

Kerstin said...

wow you are sooo flipping pretty. i want to see you again soon! thanks for updating with more pics :)

Luci, Paul and Jack & Annie said...

Yay, more Makena picks! She is so adorable, Malia! I'm so glad I finally got to see her on at the baby shower on Saturday. Have fun playing mommy!

Devlin Days said...

Malia, she is so cute. Her blessing outfit was beautiful and I love the mom and baby pics. We really do have to get together some time soon. Call me. Love you guys, Jen

wright said...

Beautiful pics! I can't even believe how much hair she has! Glad you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you all in Dec!

Mandie said...

I love your pictures! She is adorable and I am so glad I got to see her in real life! I love that black and white dress and the blessing dress. I can't wait to dress my girl up too! Have fun with your girl!