Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Shane's New Trick

A few weeks ago Shane learned how to barefoot off the rope that attaches to the boom of our boat. He is very excited about being able to barefoot. In this video he is trying to switch from two feet to one foot barefooting. As you will see he was not successful in his attempt. Maybe next time. I would have posted the successful barefooting attempt but the file was to big. Sorry.


3 comments:

Jocie said...

Malia~

Shelli showed me your blog---it is so fun to see pictures of Makena! I LOVE her hair =) I'm glad things are going good!

Kerstin said...

haha i watched that video and it was crazy! i didn't know that was even possible. tell shane he has got some serious skills. he should make an extreme boating video haha

Anonymous said...

Hey.. if you are at Mantua again with out me you are in big trouble! But nice work I am so impressed!