Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Girl's Night!!!


Last Thursday night I went out to dinner with all my best friends from High School and it was so much fun!!!! We went to dinner at Typhoon at the Gateway and had great food and talked until they were ready to kick us out. It was so fun cathcing up with everyone and being able to finish a conversation with them without being interrupted a thousand times by our kids. I love how no matter how long it has been since we have all gotten together it seems like no time has passed and we always have such a great time together. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends, we have all been through so much together and even though life has taken us on many different roads in many different directions we have always been there for each other and stayed close. Friends can have a huge influence on where people go in life and I am thankful to say my friends have always been such a great support and positive influence on me. Thanks for such a fun night girls! I love you all and look forward to doing it again soon!

3 comments:

wright said...

You are so sweet! It was a fun night--let's do it again soon!

Mandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandie said...

Not all your best friends from high school, one was missing - right (Well, two - I don't see Kathryn either)?!! I SO wish I could have been there, looks like fun.