Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 Months Already !?!?!

I can't believe it...Makena will be 6 months old tomorrow. It seems like time has gone by so fast with her, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital and they handed my precious little baby to me for the first time. I love her so much, she is such a riot! Life is so much fun with her. She is rolling both ways now, making all kinds of noises, eating not only rice cereal but a few fruits and veggies and she has become much more busy and active lately. My favorite thing in the world is her laugh and she is happy to share it with us often! Here are a few pics of some of the things going on in our life over the past month. Not that exciting but we are happy and loving every minute of it.

She is getting so big!



Reading her book

She wants everything in her mouth!

Fun times with Grandpa

Makena LOVES her cereal

Hanging out with Aunt Mandi



She adores her papa...he always makes her laugh

My sister-in-law, Amy, watches Makena two days a week while I work, here is Makena playing with her cousin Mya. It looks like they have lots of fun!! They are such cute cousins.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man.. she looks so cute in that dress. You know the one she looks like an eskimo in :)